Alert-it Companion Mini - Epilepsy Sensor
*Includes Plesio Pager
The Companion Mini, currently the smallest monitor of its kind on the market. The digital movement sensor is our most discrete system yet and can be applied in some of the most challenging situations when supporting tonic-clonic seizures. Very simple to install and operate.
Key Features of the Companion Mini:
- Long Lasting Battery – The Companion Mini is the first battery powered monitor boasting a life of at least one year. This means that there are no protruding wires and further increases the ease of portability.
- Discrete Size – The size of the Companion Mini is significantly smaller than any other monitor or alarm. Despite its delicate size the monitor continues to provide solid support and peace of mind for individuals. Able to fit in the palm of your hand, the monitor is ideal for travelling.
- Casing – The Companion Mini has been designed with a Biomaster coated plastic case which robust and tamper-proof.
- Pager – The Companion Mini is supplied complete with a pager. The pager’s rechargeable battery lasts approximately three days between charges and the pager can still be used while it’s charging
- A USB cable to link your monitor to a specialised computer programme supplied free of charge is supplied for initial programming.
- Fail safe radio with a 450 metre range
- Ultra-sensitive 1mG movement sensor
- 3 year warranty
The Companion Mini is the latest addition to our fantastic range of epilepsy monitors and alarms. The digital movement sensor is our most discrete system yet and can be applied in some of the most challenging situations when supporting tonic-clonic seizures.
Currently the smallest monitor of its kind on the market, the device sits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Designed with the highest performance sensors the Companion Mini is able to identify seizure induced movements whilst ignoring sleep activities before alerting a user to irregularities via the Alert-iT Safelink Radio System.
Designed to discreetly monitor an individuals bed-time movements, this user friendly system is simple to set up with little or no adjustment required.
A New Digital Design
Did you know the Companion Mini is the first of its kind?
The fully digital system has been designed to provide a singular solution to support individuals with Epilepsy. With the subtraction of wires associated with other monitors the user is able to freely transport the device with them; whether for nights away or to take on holiday.
How Does It Work?
Easy to install, the Companion Mini provides peace of mind for monitoring the risks and activities for those who have epilepsy.
The monitor is placed under the mattress where it constantly monitors your movements. The Companion Mini is designed to be placed and secured in the centre of the bed between the base and the mattress.
When in place the Companion Mini monitors activity until movements associated with seizures are recognised. Verified and ongoing seizures then result in the transmission of alerts to a hand help pager.
Bought this because I couldn’t afford some of the others. Don’t regret it, easy to set up and oozes quality. Highly recommend.